A customer in Saudi has asked for our contract to be legalised, what does this mean?

Legalised means the document in question must be stamped by the Embassy of the overseas country. This is standard practice for countries in the Arab League, like Saudi, but generally only is only requested for invoices and certificates of origin. You can get your contract legalised by sending it through the Chamber of Commerce for endorsement or by using a Consular Service. There will be a legalisation fee chargeable.


« Back to FAQs

Contact Strong & Herd
to discuss your requirements
0161 499 7000
0161 499 7100
Strong & Herd LLP, Manchester International Office Centre
Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5WB